Custom Order Tooth Ring
Please use the contact form to inquire about your custom order tooth ring. I set your tooth in sterling silver.
Things to keep in mind:
- I have included examples of what you will receive when you order a tooth ring. You will receive a ring as close to the examples as possible, rather than an exact replica. This is normal for custom orders
- Allow one month from the time I receive the tooth to when your completed ring arrived at your doorstep. This means that you need to send the tooth immediately after placing the order.
- I create jewelry that has an intentionally rustic look. All the of the sterling silver I use will have an added patina / finish to it because that is what I specialize in. If you would like a ring with a high polish finish, I am not the right jeweler for you
- Know the exact ring size. Ring sizes differ even from right and left hand of the same finger. The dominant hand tends to have larger ring sizes than the non dominant hand
- I am experienced in setting teeth. Sometimes teeth break and that is outside of my control. If you send me cracked or damaged teeth they will break when I am sawing off the roots.
- Custom order jewelry is always more expensive than items that are listed in my shop. This is because focusing on one specific piece rather that making several pieces at a time is more time consuming